This privacy statement was last updated on 03.05.2022
When you visit our www.galipettecidre.com your privacy and the protection of your personal data is of great importance to Cider Supply Company CSCo AB (hereinafter: GALIPETTE). We therefore adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
A brief summary of our privacy and cookie statement
During the processing of your personal data, we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy and cookie statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
For which purpose do we process your personal data?
When you send an email or a contact form, or contact us in any other way, you respond to our offer to contact us (performance of the contract). For this purpose, we process the following personal data:
- E-mail address
- Any information that you enter as the content of a message
We store your data for as long as necessary for this contact request or for a maximum of 3 years after we last had contact with you, so that we can better handle your future contact requests.
If you want to stay informed about new services, you can subscribe to the GALIPETTE newsletter, which we will mail 4 x month at most. In the newsletter you can read news, tips and information about our products and cider category in general. We only register your e-mail address and only send the newsletter with your permission. We will keep your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the GALIPETTE newsletter. In every newsletter you receive, it is possible to unsubscribe via a link in the mail.
Please note that when you subscribe to our newsletter, you are also consenting to receiving commercial newsletters from our partner Selection Prestige Gmbh, Pariser Str.3 in D-10719 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter: the “Partner”), for the purpose of facilitating the sale of the purchased or similar GALIPETTE or about our Partner’s own products. The same requirements mentioned above, will apply to our Partner.
When can we share your personal data with third parties?
GALIPETTE will only share your information with third parties if this is permitted on the basis of current legislation. Specifically for the purpose of the sale of the products via the GALIPETTE, we will share your information with our Partner. We may provide your personal data to third parties, including but not limited to our partner, because:
- We have engaged them to process certain data;
- That is necessary to execute the agreement with you;
- You give consent to do so;
- We have a legitimate interest to do so;
- We are required by law to do so (for example, if the police so require in the event of a suspicion of a crime).
The parties that process personal data on our or your behalf are:
- IT suppliers and service providers
- Payment providers
- Cookie service providers
- Transport providers
- Marketing companies
GALIPETTE can transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This transfer takes place when handling your booking or taking care of your trip or because our group companies, partners or service providers provide their services from those countries. GALIPETTE provides for appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy if necessary. This means, for example, that GALIPETTE uses model contract provisions approved by the European Commission to make agreements about how to handle your personal data.
Is your personal data secured?
GALIPETTE takes appropriate technical and organizational measures with regard to the processing of personal data, against loss or against any form of unlawful processing (such as unauthorized access, encroachment, alteration or provision of personal data).
We use third party cookies and our own cookies on our websites. Cookies are information files that can be automatically stored on or read from the visitor’s device when he visits a website (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). This is done through the web browser on the device:
- Enable functionalities of the website (technical or functional cookies).
- Analyze the use of the website and improve the website based on this information (analytical cookies).
- To show you personalized advertisements (marketing cookies).
These cookies collect the following data from you:
- IP address
- Website and click behavior
- Referer URL
We can use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
Disabling of cookies
You can set your browser to only accept cookies if you agree. For more information, consult the manual of your web browser. Please note: many websites do not work optimally if all cookies are disabled.
Removal of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit of the website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration data. In order to do this, consult the instruction manual of your browser.
What are your privacy rights?
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data. Besides that, you have to the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to revoke your consent, when we process your data with your consent.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself. To do so, we will request certain to ensure that you are the person to whom the personal data belongs.
We will usually comply with your request within 30 days. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific privacy rights or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you of this in a timely manner.
If you want to exercise one of your rights, you can make this known by emailing us at [email protected]. You can also contact us via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
If our services change, we adjust our privacy and cookie statement. Therefore, we advise you to consult this privacy and cookie statement regularly for the most up-to-date information.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way or if you are unhappy about the way in which we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant authority. For the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you have any questions about our privacy and cookie statement or about your rights, you can always contact us via the details below:
Name and address:
Cider Supply Company CSCo AB
Gårdsjövägen 8, 458 92 Färgelanda, Sweden
Email address : [email protected]
Swedish Chamber of Commerce number : 559040-9545